Nick Nicholas is a Standards Analyst and Senior Business Analyst with Education Services Australia. He is part of the Scootle team and works on:
- the National Paradata Exchange project
- ongoing improvement of the Scootle search algorithms
- the Single Signon/Identity projects for Scootle and Improve under Australian Curriculum Connect
- the encoding of the Machine Readable Australian Curriculum
- (working with the National Schools Interoperability Program) the data architecture and global logical model of version 3.0 of SIF
In his spare time, Nick manages to avoid having a lot of spare time.